Are you ready to become a heavy equipment operator and make your mark on Tennessee? With solid job opportunities and good salaries, it is really a great career to consider.
With the right training, you can get behind the wheel of powerful machinery and take your career to the next level! Training schools throughout the Volunteer State have designed comprehensive courses that give aspiring operators an opportunity to learn everything there is to know about driving heavy equipment.
From safety regulations and machine maintenance basics all the way up to complex driving maneuvers – these top-notch programs are sure to prepare you for any job site challenge.
Tennessee Heavy Equipment Operator Schools
Below are some of the construction equipment operator training schools in the Volunteer State for you to consider.
APC Crane Training
International Union of Operating Engineers
Performance Training Solutions
Heavy Equipment Operator Salaries In Tennessee
Salaries for Tennessee heavy equipment operators can range greatly based on experience and skill level as well as the specific location you will be working in.
Of course the training you receive will greatly impact earnings as well, so make sure you get those certifications.
Choosing a School
Becoming a heavy equipment operator means you are going to be some dangerous and dirty work! Getting the right education is incredibly important to ensure you stay safe and keep others around you safe.
Below are some questions you should ask any school that you are considering attending!
• How many students are in a class, or what is the student teacher ratio.
• Is their a mix of classroom and real-life training.
• Do they have their own training ground to practice on or will you need to go elsewhere?
• If you need financial assistance, ask about grants, loans, and other opportunities for help paying for school.
• Is the school accredited and meet all state and federal requirements.
• Do they train with OSHA standards for safety.
Heavy Equipment Schools In Other States
Use our interactive map to help you find other schools to learn heavy equipment operation.