Thank you to everyone who applied! It was our first year and we received 121 applications!
We read every single one and there were so many amazing stories, thank you for sharing them. Unfortunately, we could only pick 1 recipient and this year, the scholarship goes to Shanice Williams!
Congratulations Shanice, we at Blue Collar Brain wish you nothing but success and hope this little bit makes things a bit easier for you.
Please check back later this year for details on the 2023 scholarship!
Trade School Scholarship Application.
Blue Collar Brain is excited to launch their trade school scholarship program! This program is specifically for those students that are looking to further their education in a skilled trade.
Applications for 2022 are now closed. Be check back in the fall of 2022 for our 2023 application.
One scholarship for $2,500 will be awarded to a student that is pursuing an education in any skilled trade.
Winner will be notified by June 1, 2022.
Payment will be made in August 2022 for the fall 2022 semester directly to the school that the winner is enrolled in. The scholarship will be offered every year and is open for submission every November.
The following are the requirements to be eligible to apply for the Blue Collar Brain scholarship program.
- Must be a United States citizen or have a student visa
- Must be a high school graduate or recipient of a GED
- Must be enrolled or plan to enroll full-time in a vocational/technical school or 2-year college for the fall 2022 semester
- Plan to acquire certification or degree in a skilled trade program*
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited school is required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher from the last school attended
* Skilled trade programs include (but are not limited to) automotive, aviation, carpentry, construction, electrical, heavy equipment, HVAC, machinery, manufacturing, plumbing and welding. Blue Collar Brain reserves the right to exclude an application that is not defined as a trade specific educational program.
How To Apply
Applicants will need to submit the application below. Applications are only accepted online.
A copy of your acceptance letter at a trade school or college and an official transcript from your last school will be required. Once you submit your application you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt.
Applications are now closed! Good luck to all that applied!
Submit your application using the form below. For any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.